Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So when my world turns upside down, I turn it right back over and pray for the greatest
but look foward to the best. What a pleasurale day that I had today. Normal school day and

all, but gee, I must of had a pretty super sleep because I felt fab ;D hehe. Would like to say
that in ethics today, I HUGELY hated the fact that scientists do animal testing. (Although
I already knew that) Nasty little buggers out there. If I ruled the world, I would grab all you animal
torturers and do it all back to you. You have no sympathy and don't know how much you're
actually physically hurting that poor animal. Animal cruelty is my strongest weakness. Why not
test it on actual humans that would like to die? you would solve two problems there. Get rid of
people that don't want to live etc and let poor, helpless animals free.

No comments:

Post a Comment