Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear A.G, So it's been about a month now and still nothing has been changed. I'm not going to say that I knew this was going to happen because yea, I did have a bit of hope.. but I did have a feeling that you you don't really care & "that it's just life" of your understanding. I still don't understand this family dinamics thing? I thought that in this world, family was meant to be here when no-one else was and mean more to eachother than anybody could?. Guess i'm wrong. I wish it was like that, I wish with everything. A few days ago, I found out that after our private talk, the whole family now knew. I don't know what the hell of a problem you have with me? God, i'm just a fucking teenager and you hate me and my sister already? it's not like I have anything to prove you don't anyways? cause you never ring or see us. How can me and my sister change this on our own when it isn't our mistake?. If you can ring A.R up first thing in the morning then why cant you ring us up and see how we are? better yet, why cant you just stop being a bitch. You're so horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment